Saturday, September 27, 2008

What Do The Colours Of Shag Ties Mean?

Birthday Bulnesland


late afternoon in the Orange from the Well of Prayer

exactly one year ago today I started the blog in Bulnesland.

Yesterday, as if by magic, I completed Lurgorri page, the last path opened so far in the Naranjo, and with it the last page of Bulnesland.

After a return to the escalation pedrizera, abandoned for years, a summer walk by again Urriello breathe in me the admiration and the desire that Naranjo had just awakened when twenties, early 80's, walked to the old shelter with a heavy backpack by Channel Camburero; alone until under a maze of blocks of limestone, and near Vega de Urriello, I met a young Catalan also only up for the same purpose as me: climbing the South. The time and luck was with us and then we top radiant brothers forever. I forgot your name but not your smile, and your accent Catalan.

The following year, on a jet chartered as a mule, which was parked in the Winter of Texu, came close to Picu by the then dangerous sleepers Collado Vallejo, before to open the current path. A countrywoman more, all in black, the Terena, looked at me and laughed at my pint, "non e Esi chalecu Tuyu, huh?"
I was going to be "mine" this black vest, put up a long sleeve polo with horizontal stripes yellow and blue! But for me it was the height of geek.

luck again smiled at me and in the company of Galician as motorcycles jumped, I got to the Caprice Venus. "Cro-Magnon", so nicknamed for its resemblance to a primitive man, quiet but with a heart like a bullring, firmly assured me as I climbed the last plate difficult so hard for me that was almost crying with rage to keep from falling. Shortly

account in my history about Orange, but the desire and admiration to Picu and its people are even greater, and past the line of my fifty.

This purpose has encouraged me to go this year Bulnesland forming, reorganizing scattered material on the Internet, to provide a complete visual image of all climbing routes, and make it available to the climbing community.

Congratulations and thanks to all those you give life to Naranjo.
This will also give me life to me.

bye, Fernando

0 comments:

Post a Comment